The Covermate 1 is the most popular spa cover lift in the hot tub industry for many reasons:
Black powder coated alluminum bars with non-corrosive composite mounting brackets. The 12 point (14 inch) mounting system provides ultimate strength.
The sleek, low profile, ergonomic look compliments any spa.
Easy to Use
Even the smallest of spa users can operate one with ease.
As little as 10" clearance behind the spa is needed. Fits up to an 8' spa.
Proven to be absolutely trouble-free, with only one moving part and a built-in stop mechanism.
Limitations of this cover lift:
- Maximum Cover Width - 96"
- Clearance required - Rear 10", Sides 4"
- Will it work for In-Deck Spas? - Partially sunk-in is okay, as it mounts to the upper spa side of the cabinet
- Will not work on Octagon, Round or Hexagon shaped spa cabinets
- If your spa cabinet has rounded corners, the maximum corner radius this will work on is 10" (see below to measure the cabinet radius)
How to measure the corner radius of Rounded Corner spas:
We recommend The Spa Cover Saver to prevent damage to your hot tub cover seam. This is especially important if you have a large, heavy hot tub cover.
Click here for Covermate 1 Installation Instructions (adobe acrobat required)