This 240 Volt model requires a neutral wire for hookup - (4 wires including ground).
Hydroquip 500 Spa Packs are engineered for easy installation, are very compact in size and mount directly on your 1-1/2" pump with a threaded pump union.
- 240V main power and heater
- Order with 120V or 240V 2-speed pump circuit (color coded 48" cord included)
- Order with 120V or 240V Blower circuit (color coded 48" cord included)
- 120V Ozonator circuit (color coded 48" cord included)
- 4.5 kW heater
- Corrosion resistant PVC heater manifold
- Full range thermostat
- Heater ON light
- Optional 24 hour timer
- Pressure switch controlled heater to prevent the heater from operating without proper flow in the heater housing
- High limit protection to prevent over-heating
- Heater disconnect unions - The pump union is a standard union that fits most 1-1/2 inch pumps. 1-1/2" pump threads measure 2-3/8" Outside Diameter on the threads. (Acura Spa Systems - Aqua Heat, Americana II, Aqua-flo, Flow Master, Hydro-dynamic, ITT Marlow, Martec, Premier, Ultra Jet, Vico and Waterway, are just a few of the 1-1/2" pumps they fit.)
- Includes a 120 Volt Auxiliary receptacle, usually used for a light kit that is sold separately. If you already have a light kit (a kit that transforms power from 120 Volts to 12 Volts - with a built-in air switch to control the light), you can purchase just the light power cord that plugs into the spa pack.
| The Optional Light Kit can be added to your cart above and contains the following: |
(Note: The Light Kit does not include a light housing for your spa shell. If you do not have one, you can purchase P/N 630-5005 on our site.)
- enclosed box with 110V to 12V light transformer
- air switch, an extra air button and air line
- power cord that plugs into pack
- 96" light wire harness and light bulb (Kit part number: 37-0031-SM)
- Compact design for easy installation - 16.5" length, 6.5" height from floor to top, 6.5" depth
- Comes with a 3 foot cord to be hard wired to a GFCI protected circuit
- UL, cUL and ETL recognized
Valuable items included:
- Air buttons and tubing for pump and blower
- Color coded equipment cords for pump, blower and ozonator
- Internally mounted thermostat probe drywell
- Quick disconnect unions with o-rings
- Installation and operation manuals
*Confirm your pump and blower voltage before ordering - these circuits are not convertible. We will determine the part number based on options selected; CS-500-C, CS-500-C9, CS-500T-C, CS-502T-C9 or CS500T-C9 (followed by "R" for reverse flow).
Backed by a 1 year Parts Warranty and Toll Free Support from Hot Tub Essentials.