Hydroquip has over 30 years of experience in the designing and manufacturing of hot tub equipment. Built in the USA, you can trust the name Hydroquip for quality and reliability and count on many years of trouble-free service.
How to Configure your new Spa Pack:
Main Power: Select the voltage that your spa will be hooked up to.
-If you select 120 V Main Power, then all circuits & components must be 120V.
-If you select 240 V Main Power, then circuits & components can be either 120 or 240 Volts.
2-Speed Pump: Select the Horse Power of your pump. It is best to replace your pump with same HP as the original, or you can increase by 1 - 2 HP Maximum, if you want a little more jet pressure. If your Main Power is 240V, we recommend selecting a 240 Volt pump. Our pumps are have true Horse Power ratings from the pump manufacturer (not uprated for marketing).
Pump 2 / Blower Circuit: You can operate a pump or blower on this circuit and a cord is included. Select the voltage of your second pump or blower, or add a new blower to your package. If you don't need this receptacle, we recommend selecting 120V. You can later change the voltage of this circuit if required.
Ozonator Circuit: You can operate an ozonator on this circuit and the J&J mini cord is included. Select the voltage of your ozonator or purchase a new ozonator here. If you don't need this receptacle, we recommend selecting 120V. You can later change the voltage of this circuit if required.
Additional Pump Circuit: This system is already equipped with a 2-speed pump and a secondary pump or blower circuit. However, if you require a 3rd pump circuit, select the voltage of your pump here.
Includes the following:
- Digital top-side control with acrylic adapter plate (If you are replacing a larger topside or covering air button holes, install the adapter plate first to cover a larger area.)
- Color coded equipment cords for all circuits.
- Internally mounted thermostat probe drywell.
- Heater fittings with o-ring gaskets, pump unions with o-rings & elbow assembly to connect pump to heater are included.
- Installation and operation manual included.
- Includes wiring for 12 V light and includes bulb.
- Includes pack base and fasteners to install equipment on base. The heater, pump, blower & elbow assembly come packaged separately, but are wired and ready to be connected. See assembly instructions.
More than just standard features!
- Solid State electronic components for increased reliability and accurate temperature settings, built with the Gecko Y-Series board and components.
- Wifi enabled monitoring and control with the purchase of the additional Gecko In-Touch Wifi Module (option to add above).
- Programmable top-side control included. You can set the length of up to 3 daily filtration cycles. Digital temperature and functions read-out. Includes adapter plate for use if you currently have a larger top-side control.
- Universal features - main power convertible for either 110V or 220V service supply.
- Universal 2-speed pump circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" cord included).
- Universal Auxiliary circuit - operate a secondary 1-speed pump or blower - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" cord included).
- Universal Ozonator circuit - supports 110V or 220V (color coded 48" cord included).
- 1.4/5.5 kW, 110/220V heater in stainless steel manifold.
- Full range solid state thermostat for precision accuracy.
- 12V Light circuit with 96" cord.
- Freeze protection mode - if a low temperature is sensed the pumps and blower will purge the system every two hours in addition to the set filtration cycles.
- Heater ON light.
- Pressure switch controlled heater to prevent heater from operating without water in heater manifold.
- Mis-wire protection circuit.
- Automatic time-out for light, pump and auxiliary circuit component.
- High limit protection to prevent over-heating.
- Foot mounting brackets.
- Compact design for easy installation - 15" heater housing (19.5" length to outside of white PVC unions), 11" height from floor to top, 3.5" depth.
- UL, cUL and ETL recognized.
Note: This control system must be hooked up to a GFCI protected line.