Sorry, this is out of stock. We don't know if this size will be available again.
Replaces 4-5/8" to 4-15/16" diameter, 11-7/8" length, 1-1/16 to 2-1/8" center core.
- Micropure MF-1185 & is exactly the same (except for the label)
- Unicel C-4325, C-4327, C-4332, C-4430
- Pleatco PA225, PMT25
- Filbur FC-1220, FC-0640, FC-1620, FC-2625
PuraSpa filters are manufactured in the same plant that Micropure filters were made in. They are made exactly the same way, to the same high quality standards.
Directions for use:
- Place filter in spa and don't check filter for at least 2 months.
- The filter will start to discolor from the outside in. When you can not see any white in the center of the filter, it is time to replace.
- Expansion of the filter material is normal as it absorbs and removes debris - filtration improves as it expands.
- Do not use defoamers, clarifiers, cleaners, enzymes, stain and scale mineral removers or descummer chemicals. These chemicals are not necessary with Micron filters and will reduce the life of the filter because the filter will absorb these oils. If you have been using these chemicals in your water, drain your water before switching to Micron disposable filters.
- Do not clean or rinse filter - simply replace when it is full. Micron filters have been tested to last up to 5 months for low bather loads, but it is recommended to replace after 3 months for optimal filtration.
Read about PuraSpa disposable filters.